Gluten- Free Pancakes
- 1/2 cups Deya’s Gluten-Free Flour
- 3 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon white sugar
- 1 1/4 cups milk
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoons melted butter
- In a large mixing bowl, mix the flour, baking powder, salt and sugar together. Pour in the milk, egg and melted butter; mix until nice and smooth.
- Heat pan over medium high heat and spray with Pam ® or melt butter on it so as to prevent sticking. Pour or scoop the batter onto the pan, using approximately 1/4 cup for each pancake. Brown on both sides and serve hot with syrup.
Tip: To make the pancakes gorgeously brown- once your pour your batter on the hot pan, allow the batter to bubble before flipping. It will help you get pancakes that are thoroughly cooked and picture ready !